Our firm gives expert legal advice on a whole range of e-commerce issues. We counsel established and new market participants which offer their services and products via electronic means.
Our services in this area include:
- reviewing regulatory compliance of the procedures for the provision of e-services,
- reviewing the regulations of rendering e-services for their compliance with the law and determining whether they include abusive clauses,
- drafting, advising on and implementing legally permissible procedures for the provision of e-services,
- drawing up the regulations of rendering e-services,
- preparing regulatory information about cookies,
- drafting statements for e-service recipients,
- advising on direct marketing,
- offering ongoing legal assistance in rendering e-services and in direct marketing.