Cebula and Associates Law Firm offers legal assistance to capital market operators, including the issuers of securities, investors and the institutions providing capital market services.
We provide expert advice in the following areas:
- issues of private placement corporate bonds and drafting the related legal documentation,
- issues of shares and subscription warrants through private placement and preparing relevant legal documents,
- representing our Clients before investment firms in connection with the firms’ services,
- trading in financial instruments, including the servicing of sales and purchases of financial instruments outside organised trading,
- servicing investments in public companies,
- support for public companies to meet their obligations, including disclosure requirements,
- ongoing legal services for investment firms,
- legal assistance concerning the relations between investment firms and their supervisory bodies.