KANCELARIA PRAWNA CEBULA I WSPÓŁPRACOWNICY
(CEBULA & ASSOCIATES LAW FIRM)
I. BASIC INFORMATION
- Jakub Cebula, running business activities under the business name Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego Jakub Cebula i Współpracownicy, in Kraków (30-239), ul. Niezapominajek 9A, flat No.2, NIP (tax identification No.): 6791546200, REGON (company identification No.): 357927312 (Kancelaria Prawna Cebula i Współpracownicy), in order to ensure the integrity and transparency of the services, hereby informs that the Website operated by Kancelaria Prawna Cebula i Współpracownicy at www.jciw.pl does not gather any information about the website users automatically, excluding cookie files (Cookies).
- Kancelaria Prawna Cebula i Współpracownicy is the entity which stores cookies in end-devices of the Website Users and has access to them.
- are very small pieces of data, mainly text-files, which are stored in end-devices of the Website Users,
- are not malicious data,
- do not contain personal data,
III. THE PURPOSES FOR USING COOKIES
Kancelaria Prawna Cebula i Współpracownicy hereby informs that cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to authenticate the Master Users (Administrators) of the Website,
- to make the content of the Website available at the highest possible level,
- to ensure the high level of security for the Website Users,
- to compile statistics, create summary tables and analyse the Website traffic, including the Website’s subpages.
IV. TYPES OF COOKIES
Kancelaria Prawna Cebula i Współpracownicy hereby informs that it uses the following types of cookies:
- session cookies which are stored in the end-device of the User until logging-out, i.e. finishing a browser session by leaving the Website by the Website’s Master User (Administrator), by leaving the Website or turning off the web browser by the User. Logging-out, leaving the Website or turning off the browser results in session cookie deletion. Session cookies do not collect any personal data or any confidential information from the end-device of the Website User.
- persistent cookies are stored and remain on the Website User’s end-device until the User deletes them. Finishing a browser session does not result in persistent cookie deletion. Persistent cookies do not collect any personal data or any confidential information from the end-device of the Website User.
V. YOUR CONSENT
- Each browser provides Users with some method for blocking cookies from specific sites or from all websites.
- The Website Users can change their cookie settings; these settings can be found in the options or preferences menu of their website browser. The Users can block cookies automatically or limit the kind of cookies that their browser accepts and/or retains.
VI. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end-device can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with Kancelaria Prawna Cebula i Współpracownicy.
- If you would like to learn more about cookies and cookie settings, please see your browser’s ‘Help’ function.